The Owl


+Facebook

+Twitter

+Ask.FM

+Tumblr


Disclaimer

Before you travel this blog please click the button.

Navigation




Story Bio Family Friends

Please Navigate around here happily!


Tagboard

Asyikin Alliman
Sweet 21
Ex-student of uitm.
Account students




Past




New Journey


Hai. Assalamualaikum.

Bersawang dah this blog. Pity on her. :( So soryy eh bily. Hey. Introduce my blog bily. comel tak comel ah? :p

Since form 3 blog, and now dah lame tinggal dunia blog because I am busy with studies and work. Haih dah lupe cmne nk edit bende ni sume bagai, coding coding sume. Hahaha -.-.

But I am still the old me who like talking a lot. and yeah of course meraban!. Hope you guys enjoy this lapuk billy. And be loyal to me. keep on reading my story, I am sure this will entertain you :)



Bye.



asyiqin♥